The Benefits of Chiropractic Adjustments
New Research is proving chiropractic adjustments benefit the body. Although millions benefit from chiropractic care by reducing or eliminating headaches, neck pain, back pain, sciatica and low back pain, many more benefit from a chiropractors approach to health.
There are a lot of misconceptions about chiropractic and how chiropractors are trained. In fact, did you know many chiropractic programs incorporate an entire year of PhD level advanced nutrition training? Did you know that chiropractors get more training in orthopedics, physical medicine and anatomy than medical doctors?
Why should you get chiropractic adjustments regularly?
Because several times throughout the day you expose your spine to potential damage such as:
- A vertebra going out of place (“misalignment”) because of a slip or fall (i.e. “macrotrauma”)
- The entire spine mis-aligning globally due to poor posture from sitting at work or in a car (i.e. “microtrauma”).
- Joint swelling caused by damage done to the intervertebral joint.
- An inflammatory response caused by a poor diet, lack of pure water, or psychological stress.
- Osteoporosis or degenerative changes of the spine or intervertebral discs.
- Trigger points and tight back muscles that pull the vertebrae out of place.