Healthiest Blueberry Cobbler
- 3 cups washed blueberries
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup butter, soft
- drop of almond extract
- 3 tbsp flax-meal whisked with 9 tbsp warm water, allowed to plump up for 5 minutes
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar (to be added last)
- Preheat oven to 350f.
- Grease an 8×8 glass dish with coconut oil.
- Pour the Blueberries in pan, reserving a few berries for the top if you wish.
- Whisk the almond flour, salt, and baking soda in a bowl.
- Separately, whisk together butter, honey, and extract.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients together, stirring in the flax. Once well combined, quickly stir in cider vinegar.
- Pour batter onto berries, spreading up to the edges.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until batter is set on top. this happens to vary in my house, sometimes taking 50 minutes.
- Cool uncovered before serving.