Cinnamon Vanilla Almond Butter Banana Pops
- 2 bananas
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup all natural dark chocolate pieces or chips (at least 60% cacao)
- 1 T coconut oil
- popsicle sticks or bamboo skewers
- Mix almond butter, vanilla, and cinnamon together until well mixed.
- Peel and cut bananas in half. Slice the halves vertically in half.
- Divide your almond butter mixture into 4 equal portions. Use 1 portion of almond butter per 2 banana slices. Spread the almond butter mixture over half of the banana slices.
- Press your popsicle stick or skewer on top of the almond butter and top with the remaining banana slices.
- Place the banana pops in the freezer and freeze until firm.
- When your banana pops are all the way frozen, melt your dark chocolate and coconut oil in a double boiler over low heat. (If you don’t have a double boiler, use a large skillet filled with some water and place a smaller pot inside the skillet on top of the water. Put your chocolate and oil in the smaller pot.) Stir until melted and smooth.
- Dip each banana pop in the dark chocolate and place on parchment paper. Place back in the freezer for a few minutes until chocolate is hardened and cold. Enjoy!