If you’re looking for reasons not to visit a chiropractor, here are 10!
1. You don’t have a spine. If you’re born sans spine, there’s really no need to worry about spinal degeneration, is there?
2. Your body defies gravitational forces. Gravity has a profound effect on the body and its position in space. Gravity acts on the body to create force on our joints. The health of your joints and all basic biomechanical concepts for human health are related to gravity and alignment.
3. If you can’t see your spine, it must be fine. Skin, eyes, hair, teeth… These obvious “in your face” body parts are important because they are the ones you see the most. If a healthy spine was really that important, it wouldn’t be in the back right?
4. You love your medications. Taking risks makes life more enjoyable! What’s not to love about Dizziness, Headaches, Dry Mouth, Constipation, Seizures, Cancer or even early Death… What we are saying is “What’s not to like about side effects?”
5. Your insurance doesn’t pay for it. ‘Cause you know, MONEY is for important stuff like Netflix, Cell Phones, Cigarettes, Starbucks. If your insurance plan doesn’t cover chiropractic, then maybe chiropractic care just isn’t necessary?
6. Chiropractors don’t prescribe drugs. Why would you want to go to a doctor who doesn’t think you need another prescription? (See #4)
7. Chiropractors expect you to keep seeing them. How ridiculous is that? Next thing your chiropractor will say is that you must keeping brushing your teeth daily, eating healthy and exercising regularly (over and over) if you really want to get the benefits of such activities.
8. Speaking of health, Chiropractors think lifestyle factors such as “stress” can make you sick. Apparently they’re not aware of bad genes. Everybody knows you only get sick because disease runs in the family.
9. Chiropractors expect you to do stuff at home. Gross. They want you to make time for rest, exercise, and stretching. On top of that, they think you should change your diet by eliminating processed foods. Evidently they don’t understand how busy you are…
10. You’re impervious to mistakes. Who are we kidding, You’re healthy. You eat just fine, and there’s nothing wrong with the way you’re living. Even if your “habits” are making you gain weight and age prematurely, that’s none of the doctor’s business! The doctor’s job is to get you out of pain so you can get back to doing the things that made you sick in the first place.